edical monitoring devices are some of the most important pieces of equipment in a health care facility. Without reliable monitoring equipment you could easily miss a piece of information that could mean the difference between life and death.Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
Types of Patient Monitor
- Multipara Monitor
- Three Para Monitor
This device can monitor such parameters as ECG, RESP, SpO2, PR, NIBP and dual-channel TEMP, etc. It integrates parameter measurement module, display and recorder in one device to form compact and portable equipment. At the same time, its built-in replaceable battery provides convenience for patient moving.
- 15” TFT color LCD, 15-language interface (Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, English, French, German, Turkish, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Dutch, Romanian, Russian, Kazakhstan, Polish, Czech).
- Fan less design, quiet, energy-saving and clean, which reduces the possibility of cross-infection
- All-round monitor for adult, pediatric and neonate
- With standard interface, OxyCRG, trend chard, big character interface and view bed, convenient to observe.
- Waveform, parameter color and location can be set optionally
- Operation mode: keys and buttons.
- Display up to 8-channel waveform on one screen
- Display 7-lead ECG waveform on one screen, and with ECG step function.
- Adopt digital SpO2 technology, anti-motion and anti-ambient light interference, and measurement can be performed under the circumstance of weak filling.
- HRV analysis function
- NIBP measurement mode: Manual/AUTO/Continuous, storage for 4800-group NIBP data
- Review for 71 alarm events of all parameters and 60 arrhythmia alarm events.
- Drug concentration calculation and titration table functions.
- Print trend table data with one-key
- Connect to Central Monitoring System by 3G, Wi-Fi or wired mode
- AC/DC, built-in rechargeable lithium battery achieves uninterrupted monitoring.
- Anti-high frequency surgical unit, defibrillation-proof (special leads are necessary).