Oxymed’s respiratory and sleep devices are recognized by some of the top doctors in India for their therapeutic benefits and design excellence.
Oxymed’s i-series has helped thousands of patients in India to sleep better, feel better and live a better life. These quiet, easy-to-use, travel-friendly devices, combined with Oxymed’s well-fitted Nasal Mask help deal with Sleep Apnoea for a good night’s sleep, happy, healthy, and energetic life.
- Pressure range: 4-30 +/- 0.2cm H2O
- User-friendly design
- One button control
- Automatic Synchronization Technology (AST)
- Volume Assured Technology (VAT)
- Low – noise blower <=30 dB
- COMF – pressure release at the end of exhalation
- 2 Years warranty
- CE 0123 Certified
- ISO 9001 & ISO 13485 Registered
What is the Pressure range of Oxymed BPAP I Series P1?
2 to 30 cms H2O
What is the BiPAP machine used for?
It is used to treat respiratory problems such as asthama, COPD, restless breathing etc.
Can patients talk while on BiPAP?