Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
Terms & Conditions
- This agreement shall be binding for 1 month.
- Monthly salary should be paid to Emergency Care Solution directly in advance Please insist on getting a receipt from the service provider.
- If the employee is not suitable for you or if the employee does not find the work suitable then it should be made known to our agency before 3 days.
- Once in 15 days the employee is eligible for one day of leave. In case the employee is not availing the leave and stays back and extends his/her service, Should be compensated.
- Only the work which is agreed upon before taking the employee must be given.
- No Refund of payment in case of death, ICU admission, Recovery, or shifting to a far place.
- This agreement withstands till the patient is alive.
- Food must be served to the caregiver at the appropriate time and in adequate quantity.
- All the facilities (Proper bedding, bathing facility) should be provided for the employee to stay in the patient’s house.
- If the employee service is for 24 hours, the employer should provide appropriate resting/sleeping periods.
- During the tenure of the employee, the members of the house should be treated as part of the family member.
- In case of death of the above-mentioned patient, the agreement will be treated as expired.
- In case, of part-time duty client should allow leaving for once a week.
- In case staff will take sick leave or absence of the service we will give the alternative person on available.
- For a part-time, we are not guaranteed continuous service. As we are getting difficulties for arranging part-time staff.
- In case of service termination, both parties should be given notice for 2 days.
- In worst case if we are not able to deliver the service, we will refer to another agency, you can choose with your own risk.